Tuesday, May 18, 2010

24....

That's how many hours until I will be walking through the hospital doors...agghh! I am filled with so much anxiety and happiness all at the same time. I picked up some last minute things today in preparation for my post-op care here at home the list includes: water bottles with measurements, drink tumbler, chewable GasX, chewable Pepcid AC Complete (I had a hard time choosing between the island fruit or mixed berry) who would have thought you'd seen the day i'd be struggling over that decision. My final pick up will be for my liquid Lora Tab, that hopefully I won't have to take but if the pain gets that bad i'm sure i'll be happy to have it. I still can't believe it's real...to know that it's finally here it really hitting me today. I just hope I can sleep tonight since I have to get up at 4:00:-( It will be worth it though, I know it is! On my next update I will be sleeved..let all you know how it went and how the process was as soon as I can!


1 comment:

  1. You'll do great!! I am starting to feel nervous and excited too! Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete