Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rest...

Well i'm home and resting for the most part. I was released on Thurs. so I only had one night in the hospital:-) It felt so nice to be back home and laying in my own bed. Dr. Webb told Chris that everything went great with surgery and my 1 week post-op is on Thurs. I do have some swelling in my throat/sternum area which means I have to drink VERY, VERY, VERY slowly but other than that praise the lord no complications. I am getting better slowly but surely and seem to be able to drink a lil more everyday. I am mostly concentrated on keeping fluid in and staying hydrated because if I don't then it's back to the hospital for some fluid so i'm doing all I can to avoid that! Protein is the biggest thing i'm lacking right now and i'm trying hard to get my protein shakes in. My inscions are doing great and i'm having hardly any pain from them, which i'm very happy about. I haven't had nay pain meds since my 2nd day home and I really don't feel like i'm going to need to take anymore. While I do wish I was able to drink more i'm happy to be home and doing great! Now i'm going to rest some more:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment