Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who's Hungry...





NOT ME! It seems over the past week I have lost that "hungry" feeling. I know that you lose alot of that after surgery but it didn't really start happening until this past week. I have started eating alot more normal foods so that could be an contributing factor too. It's just so nice to not want to eat all the time and after i'm done eating to not be wondering what i'm gonna be eating next. I'll be one month post-op on Sat. and as to date I have lost 29 pounds so maybe by Sat. I can it 30! Wow 30 pounds in 1 month:-) I know it's slowed down and next month might not be as much but it's amazing what i've accomplished already. I can honestly say that having surgery was the right and best choice for me. Now to keep on LOSING!

ps:1 Month Post-Op Pics on Sat.


2 comments:

  1. Hey I had that pic on my blog not too long ago :) :) I too have stopped having so much hunger now and it's really wonderful. Onward we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-Hoo....I love the WW animal he's so cute! It's the first one I found on google:-)

    ReplyDelete