Friday, July 30, 2010

50's Nifty....


I have made it to 50 pounds GONE that is:-) It feels so great meeting my (almost) halfway goal. I only have 67 more pounds to go! I am back in my size 16 jeans that I saved from when me and my husband were dating...you could not remove the smile from my face about that one. I am generally wearing a size 18 though just to have a lil extra room and I find that each store's size 16's are different. I also moved from a mostly 2x shirt to an XL, oh it's so nice to be able to find shirts and pants in my size at the store without having to search all the racks in hopes that they have that shirt in a 2x or those pants in a 20/22. Everyday does get easier with eating and I am having a lil trouble getting ALL my protein in, but i'm doing the best I can and i'm losing steadily so I think i'm on the right track. The most oddest thing to happen is that I have to remind myself to eat because I really don't get hungry...and that is so funny because it's a complete 180% turn from where I was before. I know i'm healthier, my relationship with food is healthier and I could not be happier:-) Also, can't wait to see Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts when it comes out. I've been trying to find the book to read first thinking of looking on Amazon for it...kinda my life here lately: Eat, Pray, Love!


2 comments: