Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can I Get A STAYcation...

We just got back from my 1st vacation since surgery and it was AWESOME! There was nothing better than getting to relax and enjoy my family. The weather was perfect and the resort was unbelievable it was fantastic! I wasn't constantly worrying about food and thinking about our next meal. I only had one time where my sleeve didn't cooperate and that was trying to eat lobster (I think it was too rubbery) so I just stopped eating it and had my scallops instead. I even LOST 4 pounds while on vacation whoo-hoo! We had a great time and can't wait to go back. We have one more trip planned for the summer and i'm not nervous about how i'm going to be now. It's so nice to just enjoy your day and not be thinking about food for most of it. Here's some pics from the trip...and yes I do have my after picture (finally) but i'm going to post it on the 19th for my 2 month update:-)












No comments:

Post a Comment