Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How I Know I Made The Right Choice...

It took a normal event the other night for me to realize how I know I made the right choice with having VSG. We were driving back home from our vacation and it was late at night so we had to make a fast food stop for dinner. It was McD's because Logan wanted some chicken nuggets. We were riding along and I finished just the chicken out of my grilled snack wrap and I turned to my husband and said you know how I know that I made the right decision..if given the choice between this chicken and a double cheeseburger, I would have chosen the double cheeseburger. That is how I know I couldn't do it on my own and I needed this to help me lose this weight. Yes that means that I really don't have too much self control when it comes to food and no I didn't but NOW I do. It's made me realize just how unhealthy my food obsession was and just how many wrong choices I was making when it came to what I put in my mouth. Having surgery has made me healthier, happier and head strong especially about food. It was def. the right choice for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment